...my pursuit of a better me...

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I biffed it...

Today, I worked out quite a bit, and it makes me feel really accomplished. Yay!

Breakfast: popcorn (seed-popped, no butter, a little nacho-cheese salt). Not the most nutritious, I know...
Snack: 1/2 a pita pocket with turkey.
Lunch: whole pita pocket with turkey, ham, and garlic-hummus; cucumber, carrots.
Snack: Apple
Dinner: pad thai - very light sauce, scallions, chicken from Pei Wei.
H20 intake: 48oz. Better...still need to be doing more.
Workout: 45-min power-walk around Camp Mabry, finished the last 5min. at a run. Later, I did the CF WOD - I completed 5 rounds of: 50m run + 3 ring-rows + 15 pushups in the allotted 12min. Here's the kicker: on my first set of ring rows, I tripped on the bottom bar, got caught on the ring, and pretty much kissed the ground. I totally hurt me knee a little. It's fine now, but wow. Tyler ("Little E.") and I had a huge laugh about it during the workout. Hurray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment