...my pursuit of a better me...

Monday, April 12, 2010

Post #1

This is my first post, first blog ever. It's probably appropriate to list my starting point (hence, the "square one"). This is not easy for me, to say the least, to simply post details of my most significant struggle.

Starting weight: 184lbs

Body fat percentage (according to the Army's body fat test): 34%
**A more accurate body fat test soon to come

Daily goals:
1. 5 servings of protein/day
2. Match protein with complex carbs
3. Drink at least 3 liters of water/day (shoot for a gallon)
4. Post activity and food everyday for accountability

Weekly goals:
1. Control portion sizes at meal time
2. Create a meal plan - use Clean Eating principles/cook book/magazine recipes
3. Workout 4 days this week

Monthly Goal:
1. 8lbs weight loss
2. Take a min. of time off my 2-miles run
3. Increase sit-ups (in 2 min.) by 15 count
4. Do 15 PU in perfect form in 2 min

No comments:

Post a Comment