...my pursuit of a better me...

Friday, April 16, 2010

Run day...

Today's a run day. My favorite (note: sarcasm). But I'm going to do it. I just woke up an hour ago, and I'm not much a morning workout person. So, my plan is to do it this afternoon or evening. I'm shooting for distance, today. So... however long it takes me to do three miles is what I'll be doing today. Even as I write that, I feel an urge to change the three miles to a "2." But, no. Three it is.

I'm off to run some errands and see a friend. I'm hoping for an Ikea evening with Michelle...!


Later...

So I never ran; but I did go to Ikea (yay Michelle!). Here's the deal: If I made the decision to not run Friday - fine. But that means I just took away a weekend day from myself. So, my 3 miles will be happening Saturday or Sunday, my regular days off.

Breakfast: English muffin sandwhich from Subway - muffin, egg white, ham, turkey, onion, tomato, vinegar.
Lunch: salad at Jason's Deli salad bar (w/Dugan!), apples.
Dinner: Spaghetti - ground turkey, Ragu, wheat noodles; glass of white wine (thank you for dinner, Michelle!)
Late night snack over games: baked Tostitos, homemade guacamole, salsa; one Michelob Ultra
H2o intake: like...3 glasses all day. Terrible.

Today wasn't so good... I didn't get enough protein or food in my system regularly, nor did I implement proper portion control during chip time. Ugh. But at least my food choices were good.

No comments:

Post a Comment